After limping back to StarBase 118 to put in for repairs in the aftermath of their last mission, the crew were granted shore leave only to find out that they were being transferred to the USS Drake, an elderly, Miranda class vessel. While some members of the crew recovered from their ordeal during the last mission, others took full advantage of the free time afforded to them, meeting old friends, visiting the bars, restaurants and other night spots on the starbase or simply relaxing in the company of family and loved ones. A select few eschewed shore leave entirely, preferring to explore and become familiar with their new ship as she was powered up and prepared for active service by the Corps of Engineers. Toward the end of their leave, almost the whole crew came together in a farewell party for the Eagle, during which the hard work of several crew members was recognised in the form of promotions.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- November 2020 Post CountsDecember 1, 2020
- The support of our generous donorsNovember 30, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Best Jeffrey Combs CharacterNovember 26, 2020
- New Academy GraduatesNovember 23, 2020
- Lower Decks Interview: Lieutenant Jacob Horne, USS Constitution November 23, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Starbase 118 Comes Together For A Masquerade Party
- Resolution Shore Leave Curtailed As Emergency Develops
- USS Juneau Returns To Utopia Planitia After Encounter With Pirates— Juneau
- Denak IX Triathlon Heats In Tyrellian Sector as Gorkon Takes Shore Leave— Gorkon
- Constitution Crew Perseveres Under Unforeseen Adversity
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.