This week, Poll of the Week asks you which incarnation of the Ferengi is better? Do you prefer the conniving, wheeler-dealing, scheming Quark, or the egalitarian, bunging-yet-endearing regime led by Grand Nagus Rom? Maybe you’re a fan of the original Ferengi episodes from Star Trek: The Next Generation, where bands of fur-clad scavengers terrorised the Enterprise crew with energy whips? Or did the Deep Space Nine episode that saw Quark and Rom take a rag-tag band of their kinsmen to rescue Ishka from the grip of the Dominion have you rolling in your armchair? Either way, come on down and let us know what you think!
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
- Captain’s Corner – Randal Shayne, USS ArrowSeptember 12, 2020
- Poll of the Week: In Case of Mirror Universe, Break GlassSeptember 10, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
- Unmanned Tholian Station Appears In The Shoals— Veritas
- SOS From USS Nimitz Confirmed Borg Attack, Narendra Responds
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.