The crew of the USS Independence, NCC-01776 is currently on leave aboard DS17. While on leave, the crew was invited to the holodeck for a promotions ceremony. After the ceremony, as the crew congratulated one another, their Captain changed the venue from that of a French Cafe to a New York nightclub. Informing the crew that each person would be expected to perform, she was interrupted by a Comm. call from the USS Hammond where the crew had been temporarily assigned. Taking the call, the Captain insisted LtCmdr Idril Mar perform first. As Mar moved to perform, the lights dimmed then went out, leaving the crew in total darkness. Seconds later, a shout was heard from the Captain. Moments later the lights were restored. Looking around in confusion, the crew found their Captain lying in a pool of blood. With DS17 already at Yellow alert due to a saboteur, what will the crew do now?
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
- Captain’s Corner – Randal Shayne, USS ArrowSeptember 12, 2020
- Poll of the Week: In Case of Mirror Universe, Break GlassSeptember 10, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
- Unmanned Tholian Station Appears In The Shoals— Veritas
- SOS From USS Nimitz Confirmed Borg Attack, Narendra Responds
- After A Dire Exit, The Crew Of Starbase 118 Take Time Off To Relax And Reconnect
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.