Ever wonder what in the Federation that funny, white, brain looking thing in the market is? It comes in orange, white, green, yellow, and even purple or pink. It seems to be easily cross bred with others of it’s brassica family of cabbages too. Is it edible? Is it alive? First time I saw it, it looked like an alien Captain Kirk and his crew met on Triskilian. It wasn’t though, it’s cauliflower, and some Terrans aren’t to sure what to do with this oddball from the ground. The usual preparation I have encountered was boiling it, a method I wont try again. A friend and I solved our cauliflower conundrum with this little recipe. Use every color you can get your hands on for a beautiful dish, that is tasty too.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Roshanara Rahman promoted to CommodoreApril 10, 2021
- It’s time to chat! Join us today for our monthly fleetwide party.April 10, 2021
- Serala promoted to Commander!April 9, 2021
- Poll of the Week: You’re the Captain now! A Pirate’s MenaceApril 8, 2021
- Honor of the Admiralty Winner: Fleet Captain Roshanara RahmanApril 6, 2021
Latest Mission Reports
- Maquis resistance crew imprisoned in Cardassian facility— Gorkon
- Starfleet prisoner extradited to Qo’nos, rumours of Cult and Syndicate involvement abound
- USS Arrow begins shore leave, reassigned from Theta 122— Arrow
- USS Veritas investigates Chameloid imposter with suspected links to Donovan criminal underworld— Veritas
- USS Arrow confronts cult of the Brotherhood, as tensions with Sheliak reach breaking point— Arrow
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.