Ever wonder what in the Federation that funny, white, brain looking thing in the market is? It comes in orange, white, green, yellow, and even purple or pink. It seems to be easily cross bred with others of it’s brassica family of cabbages too. Is it edible? Is it alive? First time I saw it, it looked like an alien Captain Kirk and his crew met on Triskilian. It wasn’t though, it’s cauliflower, and some Terrans aren’t to sure what to do with this oddball from the ground. The usual preparation I have encountered was boiling it, a method I wont try again. A friend and I solved our cauliflower conundrum with this little recipe. Use every color you can get your hands on for a beautiful dish, that is tasty too.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Veritas To Confiscate Spore Drive From Pirate Captain Henley Marths— Veritas
- USS Arrow Relaunch Overshadowed by Mystery and Technical Failure— Arrow
- Suspicious Comet Revealed Missing Starship, Hostile Facility of ‘The People’— Juneau
- Festival Of Tolmaen’oali Celebrated On Væron— Gorkon
- Narendra Faces Off Against Cult, Leaving Molor Base In Shambles
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.