All hands to battle stations! Building on the success of the StarBase 118 Offline RPG Card Game (SB118ORPGCG) launched five years ago, we are excited to announce Red Alert: The Starbase 118 Miniatures Game, a new spin-off tabletop miniatures game that lets you re-enact your favorite StarBase 118 battles or create your own exciting hypothetical match ups!
Red Alert is fully compatible with SB118ORPGCG, using character and equipment cards as resource cards, but the use of ship cards is expanded with a complete set of dice to engage in fast-paced starship combat.
Our first edition starter set will help you build your battle group with the following components:
- Two pre-painted starship miniatures:
- 5-inch Akira class heavy cruiser
- 4-inch Veritas class medium cruiser
- Two character cards:
- Special edition Fleet Admiral Tristan Wolf character card
- Fleet Captain Sal Taybrim character card
- Four starship cards:
- USS Thunder-A ship card
- USS Veritas ship card
- Alternate USS Ronin ship card
- Alternate USS Minerva ship card
- Additional cardboard tokens, including:
- Tholian, Klingon, Romulan and other NPC warship tokens
- Asteroids and other astronomical hazard tokens
- Planet tokens
- Starbase token
- 2 battle scenario maps
- Rule book
Check out our announcement on the 118 Wiki for all the details, including information about the two complete battle scenarios in the starter set: the Battle of Gamma Camelopardalis and Operation Bright Star!
Red Alert: The Starbase 118 Miniatures Game – For two or more players. Coming Summer 2020!