The election for the next President of the United Federation of Planets begins today, and YOU get to decide!
Who will lead the Federation for the next four years? Will it be:
- Chief Administrator Narala of Nimbus III, who wants to promote greater Federation unity and a renewed focus on addressing the needs shared by all Federation members and colonies, not just the core worlds.
- Chief of Staff Anari Kthria of Trill, who proposes setting up sector governments and more sector versus planetary commands, designed to facilitate rapid response and a more cohesive Federation government.
- Councilor Kevin Steiner of Terra Nova, a proponent of an expanded Starfleet who warns that the Federation must not be blind to the ambitions of other powers.
- Ambassador Lily Ventu, who promises to uphold the Federation’s ideals of peace and diplomacy, calling for understanding and outreach in response to the competing interests of other foreign powers as well as the rise of such threats as piracy and the Maquis Reborn.
- Governor Adellia Vor of Axanar, who promises to invest in ambitious programs to create new technologies, research, and infrastructure, and tap into new ideas and the potential of young minds across the Federation.
Visit our special election page on our website to learn more about the candidates and cast your ballot.
The election period ends Monday, December 21, at midnight (US EST), so don’t delay!
Complete election results coverage will be available from the Federation News Service.