This week, Poll of the Week asks for your view on whether or not morality should be seen in black and white or in shades of grey when it comes to the death penalty. Following the executions of Osama bin Lardin and Colonel Gadaffi after the atrocities they committed against fellow human beings, do you feel they should have been allowed a trial (and that morality should be seen as black and white, as everyone should be entitled to that right), or do you feel that it was OK for them to be executed due to the sum of their crimes and the number of people who died at their hands (and that morality should be seen in shades of grey, and that sometimes if people have crossed a certain line, there is no going back)? With such a serious issue up for debate, we’d like to invite everyone to share their views.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Poll of Week: Inspirational Trek to the StarsSeptember 24, 2020
- Applications and Academy Graduates for August 2020September 21, 2020
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Juneau Investigates A Series Of Hit-And-Run Attacks In The Aavaro Wilds— Juneau
- USS Thor Narrowly Escapes Calamity, Crew Reunited On DS9— Thor
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.