This week, Poll of the Week calls on you to stand up and vote for the quadrant of the galaxy that you think is the most interesting! Will we see a landslide for the Alpha Quadrant? Could the mystique of the Romulan Star Empire claim victory for the Beta Quadrant? Or will the Gamma or Delta Quadrants pull off an upset with their promise of unexplored territory? We’ll be talking aliens, technology, anomalies and more in the discussion, so why don’t you come on down and throw your couple of cents into the pot?
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Veritas To Confiscate Spore Drive From Pirate Captain Henley Marths— Veritas
- USS Arrow Relaunch Overshadowed by Mystery and Technical Failure— Arrow
- Suspicious Comet Revealed Missing Starship, Hostile Facility of ‘The People’— Juneau
- Festival Of Tolmaen’oali Celebrated On Væron— Gorkon
- Narendra Faces Off Against Cult, Leaving Molor Base In Shambles
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.