Well, they say that a child’s place is in the home, but this week’s Poll of the Week asks whether or not you agree with the idea of that home being a Starship? Do you think that the idea of children being raised on a Starfleet vessel is ill-advised due to the dangers they could face? Or do you see it as a wonderful opportunity for them to encounter things that they might not have the chance to experience if they were living on a planet? Either way, we’d like to hear your views, so come on down and let us know what you think!
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Poll of Week: Inspirational Trek to the StarsSeptember 24, 2020
- Applications and Academy Graduates for August 2020September 21, 2020
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Juneau Investigates A Series Of Hit-And-Run Attacks In The Aavaro Wilds— Juneau
- USS Thor Narrowly Escapes Calamity, Crew Reunited On DS9— Thor
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.