Returning from shore leave, the crew of the USS Discovery NCC-31929-B has been ordered to return to the Avalon sector to represent Starfleet’s interests in the area. Acting as flagship for the sector, the crew has been ordered to patrol the Romulan neutral zone and monitor ships crossing it after the destruction of Romulus and Remus from the supernova. While still having the hangar pod attached, the crew picked up a signal from a transport crossing into Federation territory and Captain Waltas rushed the crew to investigate. When they arrived, they found a heavily damaged transport full of Romulan refugees. Sending shuttles over to investigate and render aid, the Discovery picked up something being launched from the shuttlebay. After punching through its cloak, the crew beamed it aboard to find a body encased within-a body that came to life. The crew is investigating both the new arrival as well as the transport, both showing signs that something very unusual is going on…
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Poll of Week: Inspirational Trek to the StarsSeptember 24, 2020
- Applications and Academy Graduates for August 2020September 21, 2020
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Juneau Investigates A Series Of Hit-And-Run Attacks In The Aavaro Wilds— Juneau
- USS Thor Narrowly Escapes Calamity, Crew Reunited On DS9— Thor
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.