Study of the now-disabled crystal revealed a connection between it and the anomaly, more specifically, the artificial structures within it. Careful analysis showed it to actually be a part of the anomaly’s maintenance system that had somehow ended up wandering astray, and plans were rapidly formulated to return it to where it was meant to be. After last minute preparations, the Aurora made it’s attempt to return home, running the more stable, but still volatile, gauntlet of the anomaly’s interior. Getting off a lot lighter than the first time, the ship made it back to Federation space- and nearly ran over a runabout that happened to be investigating that end of the conduit at the time. Safely home again, the crew set course for Starbase 23 to drop off their Romulan passengers, as well as get the ship patched up and take a well-earned break.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
- Captain’s Corner – Randal Shayne, USS ArrowSeptember 12, 2020
- Poll of the Week: In Case of Mirror Universe, Break GlassSeptember 10, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
- Unmanned Tholian Station Appears In The Shoals— Veritas
- SOS From USS Nimitz Confirmed Borg Attack, Narendra Responds
- After A Dire Exit, The Crew Of Starbase 118 Take Time Off To Relax And Reconnect
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.