Yes, with the holiday season firmly upon us, Poll of the Week asks you which winter activity you like doing best. Do you like to mercilessly pelt your friends, neighbours and anything that moves with snowball after snowball, or would you rather be wrapped up inside with a mug of hot cocoa? Why not drop in and let us know?
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
- Captain’s Corner – Randal Shayne, USS ArrowSeptember 12, 2020
- Poll of the Week: In Case of Mirror Universe, Break GlassSeptember 10, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
- Unmanned Tholian Station Appears In The Shoals— Veritas
- SOS From USS Nimitz Confirmed Borg Attack, Narendra Responds
- After A Dire Exit, The Crew Of Starbase 118 Take Time Off To Relax And Reconnect
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.