Animals are no strangers to space. Before man orbited the earth or set foot on the moon, those of the four legged variety have braved the new frontier. Scientists were concerned about the effects of macro and micro gravity on biological functions so used animals to ‘test the waters’, so to speak, before daring to send up a homo sapien. You won’t see animals making the trek up to space so much any longer – or will you?
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
Latest Mission Reports
- Starbase 118 Comes Together For A Masquerade Party
- Resolution Shore Leave Curtailed As Emergency Develops
- USS Juneau Returns To Utopia Planitia After Encounter With Pirates— Juneau
- Denak IX Triathlon Heats In Tyrellian Sector as Gorkon Takes Shore Leave— Gorkon
- Constitution Crew Perseveres Under Unforeseen Adversity
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.