As we wind down the Top Sims Contest, it’s time to vote in the final runoff round of the contest. The winner of this runoff will proceed to the final round, where it’ll compete against the two sims that won the earlier runoff rounds this year. Your vote has a big impact on which sim will head to the final round, so don’t delay!
TO START, please read these sims:
- Round 14: Quinn Reynolds, “A Walk On the Shore“
- Round 15: F.J. Hawkins and Lan Riel, “Labyrinth Of Secrets“
- Round 16: Taelon, “Next You’ll Tell Me They’re Radioactive“
- Round 17: Choi Ji-hu and Colleen Bancroft, “Flashback: A Brief Hacking Diversion“
- Round 18: Tenaka, “Dreams are but windows to the Future“
- Round 19: T’Lea and Della Vetri, “Seven Year Itch“
- Round 20: Della Vetri, “Taking Time for a Good Start“
NEXT, vote for the sim you like the most!
DON’T vote for a sim just because you serve on the same crew as the person who wrote it. It should be the sim that’s the best written, with strong characterization, and evocative or descriptive scene-setting. Any crew that “stuffs the ballot” (by having everyone on the crew vote for the same sim to ensure that it wins this poll) will be eliminated from the contest and shamed by the rest of the community as terrible, terrible cheaters. That would be awful.
Good luck to the nominees!