This week’s Poll of the Week asks whether or not the current sanctions for computer hacking are a good enough deterrent to prevent computer crime. With millions of people having received the news that their passwords and/or bank account details could have been compromised in light of the recent hack on a well-known gaming network’s servers, should stronger measures be taken to ensure that computer hacking becomes a thing of the past? Come on down, place your vote and let us know your views!
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Poll of Week: Inspirational Trek to the StarsSeptember 24, 2020
- Applications and Academy Graduates for August 2020September 21, 2020
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Juneau Investigates A Series Of Hit-And-Run Attacks In The Aavaro Wilds— Juneau
- USS Thor Narrowly Escapes Calamity, Crew Reunited On DS9— Thor
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.