Another wonderful spiced tea! I made a tea for some human friends one winter during Christmas season. It was very well received by them, at the time I had run out of tea and spices from Vulcan because my friends are bigger “tea addicts” than I am. I needed to put together something on the fly for the large group,since we ran out of spiced apple cider. The recipe below is what I came up with,and it was well received. It didn’t taste the same but smelled wonderful, filling the home with a spicy comforting scent. I’m taking some Terran spices home: This “tea” is all spices!
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Roshanara Rahman promoted to CommodoreApril 10, 2021
- It’s time to chat! Join us today for our monthly fleetwide party.April 10, 2021
- Serala promoted to Commander!April 9, 2021
- Poll of the Week: You’re the Captain now! A Pirate’s MenaceApril 8, 2021
- Honor of the Admiralty Winner: Fleet Captain Roshanara RahmanApril 6, 2021
Latest Mission Reports
- Maquis resistance crew imprisoned in Cardassian facility— Gorkon
- Starfleet prisoner extradited to Qo’nos, rumours of Cult and Syndicate involvement abound
- USS Arrow begins shore leave, reassigned from Theta 122— Arrow
- USS Veritas investigates Chameloid imposter with suspected links to Donovan criminal underworld— Veritas
- USS Arrow confronts cult of the Brotherhood, as tensions with Sheliak reach breaking point— Arrow
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.