If there’s one Vulcans are known for, it’s tea. It’s nice if the tea is spicy, but it’s even better when it’s hot and spicy. I was surprised to see how many types of tea Earth had, and with so many varieties, it would take me a year to try them all. One of my favorites is this tea recipe below. Later I will include an Ethiopian variety. I hope to send some of these teas home.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- November 2020 Post CountsDecember 1, 2020
- The support of our generous donorsNovember 30, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Best Jeffrey Combs CharacterNovember 26, 2020
- New Academy GraduatesNovember 23, 2020
- Lower Decks Interview: Lieutenant Jacob Horne, USS Constitution November 23, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Starbase 118 Comes Together For A Masquerade Party
- Resolution Shore Leave Curtailed As Emergency Develops
- USS Juneau Returns To Utopia Planitia After Encounter With Pirates— Juneau
- Denak IX Triathlon Heats In Tyrellian Sector as Gorkon Takes Shore Leave— Gorkon
- Constitution Crew Perseveres Under Unforeseen Adversity
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.