Ah, jewels. They come in all colours, shapes, and sizes. My particular favourite is one that’s considered on semi precious – the ever lovely, ever purple Amethyst. It probably doesn’t hurt that it’s my birthstone. Most people are familiar with that, but also stones that tend to be more desirable. Rubies, sapphires, emeralds, they are all beautiful and considered precious. When one thinks of expensive jewels and precious stones, however, usually it’s the diamond that comes first to mind.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Veritas To Confiscate Spore Drive From Pirate Captain Henley Marths— Veritas
- USS Arrow Relaunch Overshadowed by Mystery and Technical Failure— Arrow
- Suspicious Comet Revealed Missing Starship, Hostile Facility of ‘The People’— Juneau
- Festival Of Tolmaen’oali Celebrated On Væron— Gorkon
- Narendra Faces Off Against Cult, Leaving Molor Base In Shambles
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.