For consideration in the 2021 ceremony, awards must be received by Thursday, June 10 at 11:45pm Pacific Time. Any awards submitted after that deadline will be considered for the 2022 ceremony.
Use this form to nominate a member of the fleet for an award as part of our yearly ceremony.
Learn more about the awards
Head to our forum thread where we explain everything you need to know about nominations to get some details on the process and find links to all the important pages on the wiki that will help you with nominations.
If you’re an old pro at nominations, you can head straight to the list of awards on our wiki.
Consider your nomination
Pay close attention to the box titled “your reason for this nomination,” which allows you to justify your reasons for nominating the individual. You don’t have to write a lot in this section, but we do appreciate a well-written response which allows the screening officers to decide whether or not your candidate is truly deserving of this reward.
Remember that others may nominate different people for the same award, so your nomination will be used to try and decide which person should receive the award. The stronger your reasoning for nomination, the more likely it is that your candidate will be the chosen person for the award.
For some awards, you will see a box prompting you for a sim to add to your nomination. While this is not required, we strongly encourage you to consider adding a sim to help strengthen your nomination.
Register to avoid re-entering your info each time
You can use our registration form to create a profile on the site, which will save your email address and name into the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I nominate for an award?: If you’ve attained the rank of Ensign, you can nominate anyone else in the group for any award.
- What about people who are on LOA – can they receive an award?: Players who are on LOA status (or retired or AWOL) are not eligible to win an award. If you nominate someone who goes into LOA/retired status between the time of your nomination and the award presentation, they may be deemed ineligible. If a player is nominated for an award and then returns before an award presentation, it will really just depend on timing. The awards committees will sort it out, so when in doubt, it’s better to just nominate the person if they’re deserving!
- Can I nominate two people for the same award?: Yes, if you think they’re both deserving.
- Can I nominate a staff member for a General category award?: Yes.
- Can I nominate my Captain or First Officer for a Staff category award?: Yes, please do!
- What do I do if I’m having trouble with the form?: Make sure your ad blocker is turned off, and clear your browser cache. If you’re still having trouble, use the link below to go to the chatroom and ask for help. Worst comes to worst, someone else can submit your nomination for you.
If you have other questions, you can talk to your Commanding Officer, First Officer, mentor, or post your question in the chatroom.