In this area, you can find a multitude of forms to contact group administration with. Please choose the form from the list below which best fits your needs.
- Join our announcements email list: Everyone is subscribed at the time they join the fleet, but if you’re not receiving emails, or perhaps unsubscribed accidentally, just use this form to get on the list.
- Request to return to active simming: If you’re returning from leave, or have previously retired from our fleet, please use this form (instead of our application), to request placement.
- Create a new secondary character: If you’re at least a Lieutenant in rank OOC, you can create a secondary character for placement on a vessel other than your primary.
- Transfer to a new vessel: If you need to move to another vessel, use this to contact the Fleet Placement Officer.
- Request a Leave of Absence: If you need to take leave for a few weeks (or more), please use this form to notify your captain and the EC.
- Retire from the fleet: Should you decide to leave the group, this form will ensure that you are completely removed from our mailing lists.
- Cancel a recurring donation: This simple form is a quick way to end a recurring donation you have ongoing.
- Player achievement submission form: This form allows you to notify your command staff when you believe you have earned a player achievement (for those ships that use player achievements).
- General contact form: For anything that doesn’t seem to fit on another form.