Your application has been submitted successfully. You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail from us. This email will contain contact information, in case you have any questions.
We respond to all applications within 12 hours, so you should hear from us soon on the status of your application.
If you do not receive your confirmation email within the next five minutes or a response to your actual application within 12 hours, it is probably due to one of the following reason:
- Your email account is routing our e-mails to your “Spam” or Junk folder. Check the folder marked Spam or Junk to see if the e-mails are being routed there. If so, use the junk filters on your e-mail client and allow all e-mails from e-mails which contain “@starbase118.net”.
- You mistyped your email address. If this is the case, you can use our General Contact form to let us know we need to correct your address.
- Your email account is over its storage limit.
You can also email the webmaster for help.
You’ll receive further instructions by email. But in the meantime…
- Tell your friends about us! We rely on word-of-mouth advertising, and without this type of referral to your friends and family members, we’d run out of new members!
- Help us out by “Liking” us on Facebook!
You can also peruse the Cadet Area of our website.