Did you get your confirmation?
An automated email is being sent from our website to confirm that your application was received and confirm your email address. If you do not receive your confirmation email within the next five minutes it is probably due to one of the following reason:
- Your email account is routing our emails to your spam/junk folder. Check to see if your confirmation ended up there – and if so, use junk filters on your email client to allow all emails from “*@starbase118.net”.
- You mistyped your email address. If this is the case, you can use our General Contact form to let us know we need to correct your address.
- Your email account is over its storage limit.
You can also email the webmaster for help.
We respond to all applications within 12 hours, so you should hear from us soon on the status of your application. In the meantime…
- Tell your friends about us: We rely on word-of-mouth advertising, and without this type of referral to your friends and family members, we’d run out of new members!
- Help us out by “Liking” us on Facebook:
You can also peruse the Cadet Area of our website.