The crew returned to Starbase 118 with a sense of relief. The physical and emotional stresses of the last mission had taken their toll, and the crew gladly accepted the announcement of leave. Commander Orman chose to use this time to leave for a fighting tournament, while the FO and others spent the first night relaxing at the pub. Of course, SB118 is never boring, even on leave. Immediately the following morning, the Captain and FO received orders that a new first officer was arriving within moments. Lt. Commander Matthews arrived to tension amongst command as they tried to work out the intricacies of the new situation. In happier news, Doctor Maclaren was asked “the question” by Marine Captain Dubeau, a proposal happily accepted and announced at the meet and greet for the new FO, along with the promotions of Lt. Silveira and Lt. Livingston. The holodeck made for a great place to talk and enjoy the beach, but the newly repromoted Captain Walker spiced things up by creating a circus tent. And under the big top, the members of the starbase could see themselves taking on the roles of various circus performers! Not to be outdone, Lieutenant Silveira brought real steaks to be grilled, as well as a piano to support the songs to be sung. Through it all, Captain Nicholotti felt strongly the loss of stability in the past days, and that of Commander Cody, still in a coma.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
- Captain’s Corner – Randal Shayne, USS ArrowSeptember 12, 2020
- Poll of the Week: In Case of Mirror Universe, Break GlassSeptember 10, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
- Unmanned Tholian Station Appears In The Shoals— Veritas
- SOS From USS Nimitz Confirmed Borg Attack, Narendra Responds
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.