The USS Challenger-A has just finished its mission to the Klingon empire. It turns out that the reason for the conflict between the Klingons and the Xarantine was caused by a mysterious 3rd species that used personnel cloaking technology while their ships moved between normal space and underspace. This species boarded the Challenger-A and one was captured which resulted in open conflict between the crew and the aliens. Once it was clear that they were losing, they started their self-destruct sequence and proceeded to ram the Challenger with their own ship in the final moments before explosion. Numerous members of the crew were injured, including Cmdr. Tel-ar. The crew is now busy repairing the ship as a new peace settles among the Klingons and Xarantine for the first time in 250 years.
We are a Star Trek roleplaying game
We are a free, fun, and friendly community of Star Trek fans who write collaborative fiction together. It’s easy to join – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Click here to learn more.
- Poll of Week: Inspirational Trek to the StarsSeptember 24, 2020
- Applications and Academy Graduates for August 2020September 21, 2020
- Duty Post Award winner – Addison MacKenzie (Prantares Ribbon)September 19, 2020
- Poll of the Week: Wondrous with Treasures to SatiateSeptember 17, 2020
- Halloween Avatar Contest 10th anniversarySeptember 15, 2020
Latest Mission Reports
- USS Juneau Investigates A Series Of Hit-And-Run Attacks In The Aavaro Wilds— Juneau
- USS Thor Narrowly Escapes Calamity, Crew Reunited On DS9— Thor
- Constitution Crew Enjoys Shore Leave on Marchlands Vacation Planet
- Gorkon Crew Trapped As Ion Storm Hits BetaGen Concept Park “Dinosauria”— Gorkon
- USS Resolution Discovers Lost Federation Starship Presumed Destroyed
Looking for something fun to do? We have a whole list of fleet activities that are looking for members like yourself! Check out the Fleet Activity List today to see where you'll fit in.